Maharashtra Public Health Dept Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 545 Medical Officer Vacancies
Maharashtra Public Health Department has issued notification for filling up of 545 Medical Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-01-2013 to 09-02-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Maharashtra Public Health Dept Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 545
Name of the Post:
I. Medical Officer:
1. Pediatrics: 54 posts
2. General Medicine: 128 posts
3. General Surgery: 104 posts
4. Anesthesia: 165 posts
5. Radiology: 03 posts
6. Chest and TB Physician: 01 posts
7. Gynecology: 47 posts
8. Orthopedics: 03 posts
9. Dermatology: 05 posts
10. MBBS: 35 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must not exceed 35 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree or Diploma or MBBS Degree in Concerned Specialty.
Application Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- + Rs.25/- and Rs.250/- + Rs.25/- for Backward Class as application fee in the form of System Generated Challan in SBI.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on merit basis.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/phd2013 from 28-01-2013 to 09-02-2013. Send Hard copy of the submitted application along with challan, relevant documentary proofs, affidavit to the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd, Branch Office, HMCT Pune, Maharashtra State institute of Hotel Management and catering technology building, 412-C, Shivajinager, Pune-411 016 on or before 16-02-2013.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to http://oasis.mkcl.org/phd2013 Fill the application.
3. Submit Details and Take Print copy of Challan.
4. One day after making payment of application fee in the bank candidate will login again the website and complete his / her application form
5. Take a print-out of duly filled application form and attach an affidavit and attested xerox copies of required documents as mention in application form.
6. Send the Hard copy along with copies of proofs to the above mentioned address.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 28-01-2013.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 09-02-2013.
Starting Date for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan: 28-01-2013
Closing Date for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank: 11-02-2013
Last Date for Filling Remaining Application after fee payment: 12-02-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-02-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, pay scale and other information click on the below given links….